Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Challenge 4 - Results




I bet you thought I dropped off the face of the creative earth.  I have been busy and without the “commitment” of daily blogging, I have found that it is easy to put it off posting until the next day.  And then the next day becomes the next day and then the day after that and so on.  For example, I have had the project made from the last chosen items for the last six days and still haven’t posted.   So enough excuses, here it is.

The items were random and I was given a number of good ideas as to what to do with them.  One idea was a link sent to me by my friend Sally in England.  I was inspired by the link to create a shadow box with the items.  Not only did I put the items from the last challenge into the box, but I added the bottle of silver balls from the first challenge AND I left a few shelves open for future items.

This is the front of the box:

This is the inside:

I will post about the next challenge in a day or two.  (but hopefully no more than that.)

3 comments: