Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Entry 5

The fifth installment of the Creativity Challenge Box was selected by my friend Andrew at the last Creative Fun Day.  He selected two wrapped items out of the box that actually turned into many items and here they are:
 The silver ball in the right of the picture was a separate item and the rest of the things were all in the white container.  I was very excited to open the container and find all of the metal type set letters and pieces.  I know that some of them will go in the shadow box I made for the last challenge, but I will need lots of ideas and suggestions for what to do with the rest of the pieces.  So any comments and thoughts will be appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. the metal ball would make an interesting marble painting print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this idea Bre!
      I may have to give that a try soon.
      ~Jil

      Delete
  2. :], or I'm sure some of our Crumley house friends would love to help you with it : ]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you working on any creative projects right now?

    ReplyDelete