Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 23 - Christmas Tree

Today my Christmas tree was delivered.  (I think it was actually delivered yesterday, but I didn’t notice it until early this morning.)  As I was setting it up this afternoon, I had a wild thought about decorating it in origami ornaments.  Luckily that was a fleeting thought and I will eventually decorate it with my regular lights and ornaments (and maybe an origami one or two.)  So today’s origami is a tree in celebration of my tree and the start of the Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, a tree decorated in origami ornaments would be AWESOME! I would so love to decorate mine in crochet ornaments, but I do not have the time to do that (who does??).

    Your origami tree is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm behind. We won't actually put our tree up for 2 more weeks. I love the origami ornament idea! How awesome would that be?!!

    ReplyDelete