Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Entry 4



The fourth installment of the Creativity Challenge is the following fun items.  There are two drawer handles that I think are really beautiful.  Hopefully it will still be considered “creative” if I actually use them as drawer handles.  The green tube piece is made of lightweight but sturdy plastic.  The silver ball is heavy and has a light ringing sound when you shake it in your hand.   I will definitely appreciate any of your ideas on what to do with these items.  Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Are you suppose to use all of the items on one project?
    Or is it how you can incorporate them into different projects?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a challenging group of items.. I've been thinking and came up with a few ideas. I was thinking both the ball and green pipe could be made into cat toys.. cut the green pipe into a spiral and attach it to a stick or string!
    The could double as jewlery holders!

    ReplyDelete