Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 1 - Princess and Frog


A new month – a new challenge!  This month I think I am going to try some creative writing.  I am going to post a new limerick a day.  I tried to think of a consistent theme for these, but didn’t really come up with anything that I liked – so at this point I am just going to write about whatever catches my fancy.  I hope to write two limericks each day and choose one to post.  I will also try to add an illustration if I can find one that seems to go with what I have written.

Here is today’s post:

A princess sat down by a creek
Where she met a large frog that could speak.
“Do you want a kiss?”
Said the cheeky young miss.
“No thanks,” said the frog, “You’re a freak!

2 comments:

  1. Man, what a bad day. If you are turned down by a frog then there is something wrong with ya.

    ReplyDelete