Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Day 9 - Tennis Anyone?




                                                    The tennis star hit a great serve.
                                                    The ball had a startling curve.
                                                    With each point she’d win,
                                                    She’d stand there and grin.
                                                    Her opponents could only observe.

I was watching parts of the US Open when I wrote this limerick.  It was originally written for a male tennis player, but I found and loved this picture, so I made my tennis star female. 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LIMERICKS!!! How fun. Can you include the hinges of torment and monkey fist into something this month. :)

    ReplyDelete