Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 5 - The Mistake



                                        “It’s vitamin time,” the girl said.
                                        Having just gotten out of her bed.
                                        But she didn’t look close
                                        When she got out her dose
                                        And she took the cat’s pill instead.
 
I know this limerick probably doesn't make sense to most of you - but this is actually what happened today.  I was not paying attention this morning and instead of taking my morning supplement, I accidentally took Scout's supplement instead.  The only effect it seemed to have on me was that I had an obsessive desire to write a limerick about the experience.

2 comments:

  1. That is hysterical!! Were you laughing at yourself or concerned? My guess, laughing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize that I had taken it until about an hour later when I saw the bottle sitting on the counter. :) I wasn't worried since it was just a supplement for her joints. I would probably have been more concerned if it was a prescribed medication. It made for a very amusing story for my classes as well. (I have know relocated her supplement bottle to a different cabinet than the one where I have my vitamin.)

      Delete