Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 22 - Teenage Love



Today’s magnets were so fun – that I couldn’t make just one.  (Plus once you have the Mod Podge open, you want to make use of it.)  Several months ago I bought a set of Teenage Romance Comics from the early 60s.  I have a variety of ideas for how to use them and one of the ideas was to create magnets out of them.  So I picked out a few frames that I thought would be amusing on their own.  One of them (the long thin one) I put directly on the magnet and added the Mod Podge.  The rest I glued to cardboard before Mod Podging them and adding the magnet.  (All the magnets were cuts from advertising magnets.)  This first picture is of all of the magnets together.  Then I tried to take a picture of each one so you can read them and make up your own story about why they are saying what they are saying – or what they might say next.  Have fun with it.







No comments:

Post a Comment