Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7 - Reminder

Today’s magnet turned into a reminder for one of my “Basics”.  My “Basics” are four statements that I put together to remind me of what is important in life.  This basic is the simplest to remember, but not always the simplest to do - “Be Kind”.  I cut a strip of chipboard and covered it with scrapbook paper.  I then used letters from an old game called Anagrams and glued them to the chipboard strip.  For the magnet, I cut a strip from an old advertising magnet (a pretty big magnet) and glued it onto the back of the chipboard.   I have lots of these anagram letters and so I think there will be many different words and sayings I can use.   (I actually started by writing “Go Away” with the letters and then opted to rethink that and go with a more positive statement.   :)

1 comment:

  1. Always a good reminder. Thanks for that :) It seems that sometimes the simplest ideas can be the hardest to grasp and to put into place. Loving all the magnets!

    ReplyDelete