Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 9 - Sure Shots

I was going through a box of old game pieces for something that I needed for work when I realized that I was looking at a treasure trove of magnet options.  For today I choose two “Sure Shot” hockey men from an old game that my brothers and I used to play.  The board had four hockey men (two per team) with simple hand controls.  The men moved up and down ½ the board and spun 360 degrees to either defend the goal from the black marble that was the "puck" or score a goal against the other team.  I remember playing this for hours. I had to put slightly stronger magnets on the back of each player to hold them up.   (I am thinking that these magnets might be good stocking stuffers for a brother or two this Christmas – don’t tell them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment