Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 11 - Happy Raspberry Tart Day

For the last few months I have been putting together a calendar of fun holidays and sharing it with friends.  I started doing this with my niece about 5 years ago and over time I moved on to other projects.  I now have resumed making the calendars and have one hanging over my desk.  I noticed that today was Raspberry Tart Day and decided that it was something worth celebrating.  I even bought some raspberry jam at the store this morning (although spreading it on some toast is as close as I will come to making a tart).  So rather than making an actual tart – I will make a raspberry tart post card instead.  I may make a few more other “holiday” cards in the days ahead as this calendar has potential to inspire a lot of other ideas.  If you are interested in your own copy of the calendar, I have posted it at my Muse Services blog.    Here is a direct link.

No comments:

Post a Comment