Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Day 27 - Variety


Below are a few examples of post cards that I created by cutting up old record album covers (while making record bowls).  Today I wanted to express the idea that postcards do not have to be 4 inches by 6 inches to be considered postcards.  Each one of these is a different shape and can be written on and sent to someone who would enjoy getting some actual mail.  One is obviously from a Smurfs album, the three women are from what I think was a Gilbert and Sullivan compilation album and the other was an image from a record by a musician who was unfamiliar to me.  I picked it because I liked the picture on the album.  Enjoy.





1 comment:

  1. Cards and record bowls, you are amazing. I'm trying to find the time to do one thing and you are doing multiples!!!!

    ReplyDelete