Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day 26 - Educational



I recently found a website where people posted old/unique pictures and photos and added humorous captions to them.  I thought this would be a fun experience for creating a postcard.  So I looked through my collection of free Dover clip art and found these two young girls reading.  I will confess that I have never read Fifty Shades of Gray (which should apparently have been spelled "Grey") and don’t have much interest in reading it – but thanks to a friend, I do have a fairly good idea as to what is in the book.  So I thought it would be fun to have these two little girls “borrowing” their mother’s copy.

I enjoyed the exercise of finding a picture and adding a caption like this and may make it a future 30 Day project.

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS HILARIOUS!!! Maybe the 4th installment can be 8 ways of F.I.N.E

    ReplyDelete