Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 3 - Impressions


Today’s challenge was to use clay and emboss it with rubber stamps.  I rolled out a thin piece of model magic because I knew it would be very light when it dried and I it is what I had available.  I then chose rubber stamps and pressed them into the clay and then used paints to cover the card and highlight the images.  My first try used two different stamps was multicolored with liquid water color.
 
I was not overly pleased with how this turned out, but I did like the process and the potential.
So I went ahead and did another one.  For this one I used a single stamp and gold acrylic paint with some shimmer additive.  I was much happier with how this one turned out.  Both will need several days to dry before I can determine if I can actually send the through the mail safely.

1 comment: