Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 13 - No Limits

This quote seemed like a perfect quote for me these last few days.  I am supposed to be getting ready for school to start – and on the whole I am doing pretty well – but I still have a lot to do.  However I find myself easily distracted by other projects and things that I wanted to do this summer as well as new ideas (and I get quite a few of these every day.)  I think this quote was on Pinterest and the concept is a common experience for me.  I was looking through my files for a picture to go with it and I found this picture of Alice and her kitty (it was misfiled – so it was kind of interesting how I found it).  I like what it looks like with the quote.  I was going to add some color to it, but decided that I liked the black and white best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment