Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 1 - Go For It!


It is a new month and time to start a new 30 day challenge.  Yay!  The last few days I have debated a variety of options and thought I had come to a decision……and then I changed my mind…..several times.  I finally decided to do 30 days of post cards.   I can make them any way that I want and who knows I may send a few of them out to some of you through the month.  

Here is today's postcard using an old photograph that I found several years ago.  It looks like it is from the 1950s and I love that this guy (maybe it is my dad - Is it dad?) just decided to do a handstand in his front yard in the middle of what looks like winter.  Maybe he is happy that there is no snow - or maybe he has been working on learning how to do a handstand for weeks and finally achieved his goal.  (That is the story I went with when I added the quote.)





 The  back of this and probably most of the future postcards looks like this:

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the next 30 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exciting! i will see if i can come up with some unique ideas for ya!

    ReplyDelete