Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day 25 - Between the Lines



Today I knew that I wanted to do some collage type work.  The only “plan” was to work with scraps of homemade paper.  I had assumed they would be in bigger shapes, but I found a number of strips of handmade paper in the scrap box, so I used them as stripes.  Earlier I pulled an envelope out of what I thought was a box of new envelopes.  To my surprise I found this girl and cat and dress (and a few other pieces) in the envelope.  I must have thought the envelope was empty and put it in the new box awhile back.  I think my friend Ruth cut out these images and gave them to me.  (The cutting is too precise for it to be my handiwork.)  I knew as soon as I saw them that I would be using them with today’s postcard.  It just seemed meant to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment