Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 12 - Thought-full


Today I used a piece of an old water color ink project I did a few years ago as the base of the card.  I picked the 4x6 piece of the water color paper that I thought would make the best post card background.  I then looked for words or phrases in an old O magazine I use for collages and picked the ones that resonated with me today.  I then glued them to the card and now I think I have an inspiring or at least encouraging postcard.  I may need to cover it with something like Mod Podge or contact paper for it to safely travel through the mail, but that will be an easy addition.  I chose the title "Thought-full" as these are some of the thoughts that are filling up this very pleasant day.  I hope you are all enjoying the "world in all its wonder" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment