Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 30 - Paper Towel and Toilet Paper

Today’s final miniature offering is a roll of paper towels and a roll of toilet paper.  I really wish I was a better photographer because both of these turned out better than they look in the pictures.  (But after taking and rejecting 35+ photos, I decided I just needed to choose one.) Both items are made from the actual materials (paper towel and toilet paper) cut into the correct size strips.  The tube in the middle of each roll is a cut-to-size piece of the inside of a disposable pen. I simply rolled the strips of each material around the pen tubes and glued them near the ends.  I like that for my final miniature I was able to real materials in the items. 

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! Sorry for my hiatus...we were away last week! But, I've enjoyed reviewing your last week's worth of minis! I think 30 days of Scout would be fun! Although, perhaps challenging on the photography front. Perhaps some inspiration from stuffonmycat.com would help get you started?! :-)

    ReplyDelete