Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 19 - Abominable Snowman


My all-time favorite Christmas program is Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer.  I think I know all of the dialogue and songs by heart.  One of my favorite characters is the Abominable Snowman.  I think I was a bit afraid of him when I was a child, but I always thought that he was cute.  I got this plush version of the “Bumble” as Yukon Cornelius would call him over 10 years ago.  I love him and put him out every year, but there is a glaring error in this image.   I will give you a minute to see if you can figure it out…………………………….OK – here it is.  In the show, by the time the Abominable Snowman is holding the star and putting it on the tree in Santa’s house, he has already had all his teeth removed!   Of course a toothless Snowman might not make such a cute ornament.   I guess whoever made this ornament was not the only one who decided to make this mistake.  Below is a picture of the ceramic Abominable Snowman ornament that hangs on my tree.  See his big toothy grin and then look at what he is holding in his left hand.   


No comments:

Post a Comment