Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Day 30 - Full Circle

My first post this month was of my Christmas tree at night.  It only had lights on it at this time.  Today’s picture is my tree with all the decorations and all the memories that go with the decorations.  Now that Christmas is over I find myself in my usual dilemma.  When do I take down the Christmas tree?  I can take it down right after New Year, but I also know that Scout loves to sleep under the tree (as you can see in the picture).  I have a friend that takes her tree down the day after Christmas and another one that leaves her tree up all year.  So I ask you all – when do you take your tree down?

1 comment:

  1. I'm in no hurry! Perhaps ours will be down by the middle of January, but I'm kind of enjoying it! Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete