Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Day 4 - Ceramic Nativity



Today’s picture is of the ceramic nativity scene that was handed down to me from my mother who I believe received it from her mother.  It was created by a famous Mexican artist who’s name I have forgotten. (Forgive me mom).   It only has these seven pieces and the donkey has a broken leg, but the broken part doesn’t show clearly.  It is something that I set up every year even if I choose not to have a Christmas tree.   The “photography” part of the picture is that I learned how to change the camera to something called the macro setting which for some reason or another is represented by a tulip.  It is supposed to be for close up shots and of all the shots I took, it was the one that turned out the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment