Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Day 23 - Stuffed Kitty

I really like how this photo turned out.  This stuffed cat ornament is a memory from my childhood.  I have a whole set of these stuffed felt ornaments.  They were made by a friend of my Nana’s.  Nana bought them to help her friend out and because she thought they were sweet.  When she brought the first three to us, I immediately claimed this yellow cat as my own because it looked like my beloved cat Oliver.  I imagine that this was what was intended, but I remember trying to make that point very clear.   The photo was taken with the camera on “easy” setting where the camera is supposed to do all of the work for you.  I should be jealous that the camera can take better pictures than I can, but I am just happy to have this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment