Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Day 17 - Record Albums

I started working on something else for today, but got distracted and ended up making record albums and covers.  I initially tried to make the records out of thinner material, but that didn’t work as well as hoped.  I ended up using my one inch circle punch on a scrap piece of my leatherette binding covers and thought they looked like records.  I then found the labels and album covers on line.  I used card stock for most of the album covers, but for two of the covers, I wanted the albums to be able to actually go in the covers and so I didn’t some paper folding to make that happen.  (The records are about the size of a quarter.)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much I enjoy seeing all these minis. The Uno cards are so cool. Your bulletin board needs to be in your office at work. I can see that being the student "complaint board". It looks like you are planning to entertain with all the fun items you've made. Glad to know the occupants of the doll house you will one day own will have plenty of fun stuff to do.
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am loving these. You crack me up! I think a mini litter box/food bowls for Scout should be on the list somewhere!! Thanks also for your comments on my blog. It's great to hear from you! Spoke with Rachel just yesterday, and I'm hoping we'll be coming thru town sometime in the coming months for Miles' adoption (in PA). Anyway, it's great to "see" you with your blog...enjoying it very much!

    Love,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete