Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 26 - Hurricane Lamp

I wasn’t sure what I would be making today as we are getting to the end of the month and I am at the end of my idea list.  I looked though some of my supplies and was actually starting to make something else (which I may make tomorrow) when I decided that these two beautiful beads would make a lovely hurricane lamp.  I used a stick pin with a pearl end, the beads and three bead spacers to thread the lamp together.  There is a bit of foam at the bottom that holds the pin loosely in place.  I say loosely because I have had to “re-make” this lamp several times already.  Hopefully once it is placed in the display box, it will stay in one piece.

1 comment:

  1. Ingenious
    I think you should make a garden, kite, hats or puppets. Not sure where all those came from. :)

    ReplyDelete