Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 21 - Magazines

Today was Creative Fun Day at the house!  (See the post about the day at my other blog Muse Services. Today’s miniature is magazines.  They are made with folded paper and covers from past issues of various magazines – Time – O and Craft, Paper, Scissors.  The Time magazine cover was taken from the Internet.  The O magazines and Craft, Paper, Scissors were actual magazines that I had at home.  I scanned both the front and the backs of these magazines to make them more detailed. 


 Again I had some trouble taking the photos.  (Perhaps one of these months, I will spend the 30 days focusing on improving my photography skills.)  :)

1 comment:

  1. It's only fitting you have a miniature Cloth Paper Scissors magazine in your post today

    ReplyDelete