Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 20 - Origami



Today I spent most of the day at a conference.  I tried to think of something I might be able to work on at the conference.  I thought I would be able to do some miniature origami while I was there without being too disruptive.  What I didn’t count on was how dark the room turned out to be. I made a few things, but they didn’t turn out well as I couldn’t see the folds on the tiny paper.  Luckily the “practice” at least helped me to whip up these three origami standards (cup, box and bird) when I got home.  They are made from one inch squares which makes them a little bigger than the 1 foot to 1 inch miniature ratio, but maybe I will try to make some even smaller ones at a later date.  (The hardest part of this was trying to get a good picture for this post.  I took over 30 pictures and this was still the best I could come up with.)

No comments:

Post a Comment