Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 11 - "Postal Card"



(Click on ATC for a larger, more detailed view.) 

Process – I got lucky today regarding the challenge of using something that comes in today's mail.  The mail not only included a colorful art summer festival booklet with lots of interesting images, but the 1 ½ inch circle punch I ordered last week arrived too.  So I took a glossy insurance ad and cut it into the base of the ATC.  (I used two pieces of the insurance ad glued together to make sure it was strong enough.)  I went through the festival booklet and punched out a variety of different circular images.  I placed the ones that I liked best on the card base and today’s ATC emerged. 

Name – I wanted a name that reflected the idea of mail.  Postal card seemed to work – plus I was amused that it made me think of "going postal”. 

Challenge – I can do anything I want to for tomorrow’s challenge (because I can’t think of something off the top of my head.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the name of this card!!! I received some junk mail today and it made me feel a little "postal" myself. However, I wasn't as creative with disposing of it as you were.

    ReplyDelete