Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Day 18 - "Random"



(Click on ATC for a larger, more detailed view.) 

Process – I was challenged to use the random word generator today, but decided to go a different direction.  I gave myself 10 minutes to create a card using the things that I could find in the studio in a short period of time.  The base is part of a postcard with an odd black and white drawing that I received in the mail a week or two ago inviting me to an art show.  I cut it to fit and then got out my colored Sharpies and colored in a few of the sections in a variety of colors.  I then got out my stamps and stamp pads and made a few stamped designs on the card.  I had another minute or two left and found some buttons that I could glue to the card and a tiny piece of a broken painted record. At that point my time was up and for the most part I was at least okay with what I came up with for this “speed drill”.  I may do this activity again sometime.

Name – The process was random and the final product was quite random, so the title is quite fitting.  (The title being as close as I could get to the challenge.)

Challenge – Remember to use the random word generator to find two words to inspire tomorrow’s ATC.

1 comment: