Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 25 - "A Good Yarn"


(Click on ATC for a larger, more detailed view.) 

Process – I love how this card turned out (it looks even better if you look at the enlarged view) and how simple it was to create.  (I guess I should have come up with this idea during my “simplify” days.)  I found some stray, textured, wavy yarn with colors I really like.  All I did was tape the end of the yarn to the back of a card base and then wrapped it around and around the card until it was completely covered.  I then threaded the end piece through the yarn on the back side of the card to keep it all in place and I was done.  I was surprised (and pleased) to find that this extra thick and fluffy card still fit into the card holder. 

Name –   I called it “A Good Yarn” because the name amused me.  There isn’t much of a story to it – though the name implies that there is one – but the card is made with really nice yarn.  :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment