Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 15 - "Words"



(Click on ATC for a larger, more detailed view.) 

Process – My challenge for today was to use words in the card.  I thought through several different options and then started to amuse myself by taking the challenge as literally as I could.  So here is a card of words.  I typed the word “WORDS” in different fonts and sizes and printed it up.  I then cut the print copy and glued it bookbinding style to the ATC card base.  I am thinking now that I should have used some color in the process, but I will have to consider that for another time.

Name – I think the name is pretty self-explanatory for this one.

Challenge – Use color in your next card.  (This is my way of giving myself a fairly open challenge while still addressing the issue I mentioned earlier.)

1 comment: