Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 17 - "Happy Father's Day"



 (Click on ATC for a larger, more detailed view.) 

Process – Putting the train ATC together a couple of days ago, gave me the idea of focusing on one of my Dad’s art pieces for a Father’s Day ATC.  The picture I selected is one of my favorite paintings that he created.  I have used it as my screen saver and in other projects over the years.  I sized the picture to stay true to its original dimensions to be as close to ATC size as possible and added the black border to frame up the additional card space.  I also added the phrase “Happy Father’s Day.”

My Dad has started his own blog which I hope he will keep posting to on a regular basis.  Check it out here - STUFF

Name – This doesn’t really need an additional explanation, does it?

Challenge – Use the Random Word Generator to find two words to inspire tomorrow’s ATC.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shoot....I deleted my other comment. I am now a follower of "stuff", you know how much I love stuff!!! Happy Father's Day indeed! What a lovely serene painting

      Delete