Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 28 - "Be There"

(Click on ATC for a larger, more detailed view.) 

Process – This is a picture that someone took a few years ago (maybe me, but I don’t think so).  I have had it in my ATC basket for the month thinking it might make a nice background, but when I cropped it to fit the ATC size, I liked what it looked like as is.  It looks so peaceful and calm and cool, it just made me want to be there.  It also reminded me of the path that we used to have behind our first house in Michigan.  That was a place I loved to go walking through the woods relaxing and thinking in the quiet and beauty around me.  I have been thinking about the idea of creating a backyard labyrinth and today my friend Rachel and I got to go and visit a local labyrinth.  It was an inspiring experience and the idea of walking meditation appeals to me.  You can move and focus and think and feel at peace.  Since I can’t build a forest in the backyard, perhaps a small labyrinth would be the next best thing.

Name  I called this card “Be there”, because when I look at it I think – “I want to be there.”



1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed the labyrinth!!! I think walking meditation is something I could do. Great day!!

    ReplyDelete