Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 23 - "Simple"



(Click on ATC for a larger, more detailed view.) 

Process – The theme of today (and tomorrow) is SIMPLIFY.  I spent much of the day going through things in several areas of the house trying to downsize and simplify my possessions some more.  So while I was in the studio, I found some already cut ATC cards that I had forgotten that I had and several bags of “googly” eyes.  I decided what could be more “simple” than drawing a basic face on a card and adding the “googly” eyes.  I wanted to add a bit more to the card and since I also found an old letter punch label maker, I made the SIMPLE label and added that as well.  To make sure that the card would stand out from the white background of the blog, I took a Sharpie and created an edge around the card.   Very simple.

Name – This one speaks for itself.

Challenge – Tomorrow I can do whatever I want for the ATC.  I also need to start deciding what I am going to do for my next 30 Day challenge.  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I love anything with googly eyes. I just posted on my blog and I asked the same thing! How funny. How about it you do 30 days of paper?? That leaves a lot of room for interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would 30 days of paper look like? It is pretty broad - but it did give me an idea. I could do 30 days of origami. I might wait until school starts for that though - as it would be easier to do with the other things on my schedule. Thanks for the idea!
    ~Jil

    ReplyDelete