Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

June 8 - "Happy Garden"



(Click on ATC for a larger, more detailed view.) 

Process – This card is made up of several favorite graphic drawings I had previously done on MS Word.  I re-sized each one to fit the card in a different way and put them all together in the “garden format”.  Once I had the image the way I wanted it, I printed it up and glued it to an ATC base. 

Name – I know the name “Happy Garden” is a bit “silly”, but the card is a bit silly and so I thought that it fit.  It also reflects the beautiful June weather we have been having and the way my garden has become a playground to local creatures such as bunnies galore and five baby groundhogs.  (Along with all the bugs and butterflies depicted on the card.)

Challenge – Make a card out of recycled materials.

1 comment: